April Page Count Contest!
I love a read- a-thon and this sounds different and fun. Never really counted the numbers of pages that I read in a month let alone in the year, so I’ll definily try and see how it goes. Now the rules from Reading Angel:
Here's how it will work-
- Each week this month I will post a Google doc where you submit each book you read as you finish it, including your name, email, book title, author, page count, and a brief sentence telling me whether or not you recommend the book.
- At the end of each week I will post a Top 10 or Top 20 for THAT week (depending on how many people sign up) with the new Google doc.
- At the end of the month I will post the Top 10 or Top 20 OVERALL.
The Nuts and Bolts
- 3 Winners will get either a $15 dollar Amazon GC, or a $15 book of your choice from book depository
- The OVERALL top page count reader will receive one prize
- One RANDOM winner from the OVERALL Top 20 readers will win one prize
- One RANDOM winner from ALL 4 WEEKS lists of Top 20 readers will win one prize (that means you only have to be on the list for one week to be entered in the giveaway!)
- I know that some books have larger font and less words on pages, but there's nothing to be done about that. It all just kinda works out in the end. Just read what you normally read.
- There is nothing I can do to PROVE that people are reading what they say they are reading. We are working on the honor system here people.
- What books count? Any adult, or YA book - fiction or non-fiction. NO children's books, NO picture books.
- Must be 13 or older to enter
- Must be able to receive books from book depository or amazon GCs to enter giveaway
And let the reading begin!!